Become a distributor of Tyro Remotes
The activities of Tyro Remotes – focusing on development, production and sales of industrial remote controls – are expanding day by day. We get new customers on a daily basis and our business is growing at a rapid pace. This was also the reason that in 2010, Tyro Remotes won the prestigious WTC Twente Export Award.
Would you like to contribute in the success of Tyro Remotes and grow together with us? Then become our distributor! Read the following text carefully, and contact us if you are interested in becoming a distributor of Tyro Remotes.
About Tyro Remotes
Tyro Remotes develops and manufactures industrial wireless remotes. Our goal is to provide wireless radio remotes of high-quality to the various specific needs of our customers in different sectors. Tyro Remotes is an international company operating in many countries within the European Union. Besides the Netherlands, we lead the market of industrial radio remotes in countries such as Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, Great Britain, Ireland, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia.
High-quality wireless handheld radio remote controls for industrial applications.
Tyro’s application areas
Tyro’s industrial remote controls are used in many different sectors. We specialize in the following areas:
- Agriculture (agriculture, horticulture, forestry, livestock farming)
- Construction (cranes, pumps, generators, recycling machines etc.)
- Industrial Automation (engineering, cement industry, panel building, electrical cabinets, safety solutions, M2M)
- Industrial Cleaning (high pressure cleaning, sand-blasting)
- Intralogistics (conveyor belts, transport trolleys, doors)
- Lifting and hoisting (construction hoists/cranes, overhead cranes, gantry cranes, winches/hoists, theater-technique)
- Machine construction
- Marine (shipbuilding, dredding, inland technique)
- Transport sector (bodywork, trailer manufacturing, car transport, axle steering)
We are looking for reliable manufacturers and distributors in the above-mentioned segments. For more information please contact our sales team at: +31 (0) 546 588 790.
What to expect as a distributor of Tyro Remotes
Is your company interested in becoming a distributor of Tyro Remotes? If yes, then this is what you can expect from us:
- A very popular product range: Tyro’s industrial wireless remote controls are known for their high-quality and are used in countless industrial applications.
- Famous brand: A well known name around the world in the field of industrial wireless radio remote controls with a strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
- EMC-e4 certification: Until today Tyro Remotes is the only supplier with EMC-e11 certification, making our products meet the stringent European directives and authorized for use on public roads.
- Fast delivery: Due to the centralization of the company activities, the standard Tyro products are 99% of the time available from stock and can be delivered within 7 working days in Europe.
- Customer-specific solutions: Furthermore, by having R&D, production, customer service and inventory in-house, Tyro Remotes makes sure that customized solutions for different applications can be made quickly and cost-effectively without any delay.
- Professionalism: Tyro Remotes consists of a team of driven professionals who are constantly looking for new challenges in their area of expertise: high-quality wireless radio remote controls. The result is that Tyro Remotes always uses the latest technologies to the best effect.
- New techniques: Tyro Remotes uses the new 868 MHz range which is setting the bar. Fitting this familiar range with the latest digital technologies offers you great advantages:
- up to 350 meters stable range (can be doubled using Tyro Repeater)
- 100% waterproof receiver IP68 (solid cast)
- Very fast response time less than 0.1 second
- 2 up to 80 functions are possible
- Programmable systems with digital and analog inputs and outputs
- Out of range signal
- Authorization via electronic key
- RTT system (use multiple radio remotes simultaneously without the risk of interference)
- Optional: Red mushroom-headed emergency stop button (Active E-stop)
- Programmable systems: Possibility of selling products that you can also program yourself according to the needs of your customers.
- Exclusive selling rights: Exclusive rights to sell our products can be given on the basis of a particular product range for a particular sector or on the basis of geographical location.
- Marketing support: Marketing support with product sheets, pictures, product manuals, movies and internet.
- Sustainable relationship: Last but not the least, we at Tyro Remotes believe in providing full support to our distributors in matters of sales, products, marketing, customization, technical support and logistics as we consider our distributors as our trade partners in expanding our business to the global market. Tyro Remotes believes in establishing long-term relationship with it’s partners based on trust and respect.
What Tyro expects from you as a distributor
The above-mentioned points mean to help the distributor to enter their market with a high-quality product with a good price. But with all the experience and know-how that we can offer you, we also expect a lot from a distributor. Potential distributors must at least meet the following criteria:
- Strong expertise and thorough knowledge of their local market for the opportunities for radio control systems for industrial use both commercially and technically.
- A solid market position within your market, based on your current business (manufacturer or distributor) and products.
- MOQ’s per year must be achieved meaning in case exclusivity is desired then the distributor or manufacturer must be able to sell a minimum quantity of our products per year to maintain that exclusivity.
- Product knowledge and financial soundness with the motivation to expand our business internationally are of great importance to us.
If you are interested in becoming our partner or distributor, then please contact our sales team at the telephone number
+31 (0) 546 588 790. We are ready to assist you with questions about our wireless radio remotes and their applications, marketing, sales and deliveries. We are looking forward to hear from you!