Programming Sedna / Aquarius
Programming a new/additional Sedna transmitter to the Aquarius receiver
Please note: All systems are already programmed at the factory. Unless you want to programme a new transmitter to the receiver, you need not to change the factory settings of the product.
If you wish to program an additional or new hand-held transmitter to the Aquarius receiver, take the following steps:
- Make sure that the Aquarius is correctly connected and has supply voltage.
- Press the black programming button on the bottom of the receiver for 1 second, the status LED on the receiver will light up red.
- Switch on the hand-held transmitter, the LED on the receiver will now flash yellow.
- The transmitter is now programmed to the receiver.
- Make sure it works by pressing a button, if the status LED on the receiver flashes yellow (± 2x per second), the programming was successful.
To delete all the transmitters from the memory of the receiver, keep the programming button pressed down for longer than 8 seconds until the red status LED on the Aquarius switches off.