Programming a new transmitter on the receiver
Please note that all systems are already programmed ex-factory!
If you want to program a new Indus transmitter on the Gemini receiver, proceed as follows:
- Make sure the Gemini receiver is connected correctly and switched off, likewise with the transmitter.
- If the housing is closed screw it open, locate the white programming button on the circuit board
- Press the white key and hold it down while you switch on the voltage on the Gemini receiver.
- The status LED on the receiver lights up red, you can now let go of the white key.
- Activate the transmitter within 20 seconds, after 20 seconds program mode is discontinued, start up again
- Once the transmitter is enabled within 20 seconds the LED on the receiver will start flashing yellow
Only 1 transmitter can be programmed on the Gemini 1S, as soon as a new transmitter is programmed the previously programmed transmitter will be overwritten.