Programming the Repeater radio
Corresponding transmitters: Musca, Sedna, Pyxis, Corvus, Libra, Cetus and the Remote Starter. Please click on the captions icon to enable the subtitles (English, French, German or Dutch).
Radio repeater: teach-in a transmitter in 10 simple steps
- Unscrew the enclosure of the Tyro Radio Repeater
- Disconnect the battery
- Press the white button on the PCB and keep it pressed during the next steps
- Reconnect the battery
- Switch on the transmitter
- Release the white button
- Turn over the Radio Repeater and check if it has been programmed
- The LED on the Radio Repeater will light up when you give commands with the remote control
- Close the Tyro Radio Repeater enclosure and screw it tight
- The system is ready for use
- Repeat the above steps to teach-in multiple transmitters to the Tyro Radio Repeater.
- To erase all transmitters from the system, disconnect the battery, press the white button, reconnect the battery and press the white button for at least 10 seconds.