Programming the receivers Auriga, Pavo, Aquila and Norma on DIN-rail
Corresponding transmitters: Pyxis, Corvus, Libra and Cetus. Please click on the captions icon to enable the subtitles (English, French, German or Dutch).
PCB on DIN-rail: teach-in a transmitter in 10 simple steps
- The 2 PCB’s are mounted on DIN-rail
- Connect the ground wire to the V-
- Connect the power source wire to the V+
- Press the white button on the bottom PCB, and keep it pressed
- Turn on the power
- Switch on the transmitter and keep the ON-button pressed
- You will hear the relays click
- Release both buttons
- Check if the transmitter has been programmed
- The system is ready for use
- Repeat the steps 4 to 9 to teach-in multiple transmitters to the receiver.
- In order to erase all transmitters from the receiver, repeat step 5 and 6 and keep the white button on the bottom PCB pressed for at least 10 seconds.
- After assembly, cut off and insulate all the unused wires.
- To optimize the range of the transmitter, it is recommended to place the antenna of the receiver as high as possible without obstructing metal objects.