Programming the transmitter Fornax and receiver Aquarius
Corresponding transmitters: Fornax Basic series, Fornax Delta series and the Fornax Pro. Please click on the captions icon to enable the subtitles (English, French, German or Dutch).
Aquarius: teach-in a transmitter in 10 simple steps
- Locate the wires no.1, 7 and the ground wire (green/yellow)
- Connect the ground wire to the V-
- Connect wire no.1 to the V+
- Turn on the power
- For a maximum of 1 second, connect wire no.7 to the power supply
- The yellow status LED on the receiver will light up continuously
- Press the on/off switch on the Fornax transmitter in the direction of the green ON symbol.
- The yellow status LED on the receiver will flash and switch off
- Check if the transmitter has been programmed
- If so, the system is ready for use
- Repeat the above steps to teach-in multiple transmitters to the receiver.
- After programming, reconnect wire no. 7 to the ground (earth) connection.
- After assembly, cut off and insulate all the unused wires.
- In order to erase all transmitters from the system, please repeat step 5 for a minimum of 8 seconds untill the yellow LED on the receiver turns off.
- To optimize the range of the Fornax transmitter, it is recommended to place the antenna of the Aquarius receiver as high as possible without obstructing metal objects.