In the unlikely event that something may go wrong with your remote control system, we are glad to help. In case a Tyro transmitter (remote), or another product, shows signs of failure or requires maintenance, you can send the product to us. For a smooth repair process we would like to ask you to complete this form. Print a copy of the received e-mail and attach it to the repair.
- Preferably send the entire system back to us (transmitter and receiver).
- By submitting the service form you agree to repair/replacement costs up to a maximum of €200 excl. shipping costs.
- When the total costs are higher than €200, we will ask you to give your approval by e-mail.
- If repair is not economically profitable, replacement will always be offered/delivered.
- In case you do not agree with the costs, we will return the products to you. However, you will be charged for the associated research and shipping costs.
- If we do not receive the repair within 30 days your service request will be deleted and you will have to fill out the form again.
Complete the form and after confirmation, send your system to:
Cattron Production Centre EMEA
– Tyro Remotes Production & Service –