Programming a new Taurus transmitter to the Gemini receiver
Please note: All systems are already programmed at the factory.
If you wish to program a new transmitter to the Gemini receiver, please follow the steps shown below:
- Make sure the Gemini receiver is connected correctly and switched off, likewise with the transmitter.
- If the housing of the receiver is closed screw it open, locate the white programming button on the circuit board
- Press the white button and hold it down while you switch on the Gemini receiver.
- The status LED on the receiver lights up red, you can now release the white button.
- Activate the transmitter within 20 seconds, after 20 seconds the program mode will be discontinued. To pair start up the receiver again.
- Once the transmitter is enabled within 20 seconds the LED on the receiver will start flashing yellow.
Only 1 transmitter can be programmed on the Gemini 1S as soon as a new transmitter is programmed, the previously programmed transmitter will be overwritten.
Instruction video Taurus / Gemini
The instruction video shows a different remote control, but the instruction is the same with the Taurus remote.