Programming a new/additional Musca transmitter to the Aquarius receiver
Please note: All systems are already programmed at the factory.
If you wish to program a new or extra transmitter to the Aquarius receiver, please follow the steps shown below:
- Make sure that the receiver is correctly connected and has supply voltage.
- Press the black programming button on the bottom of the receiver for 1 second, the status LED on the receiver will light up red.
- Switch on the transmitter, the LED on the receiver will now flash yellow.
- The transmitter is now programmed to the receiver.
- Make sure it works by pressing a button, if the status LED on the receiver flashes yellow (± 2x per second), the programming was successful.
To delete all the transmitters from the memory of the receiver, keep the programming button pressed down for longer than 8 seconds until the red status LED on the receiver switches off.