Programming a new/additional transmitter to the Aquarius 20F receiver
Please note: All systems are already programmed at the factory.
If you wish to program a new or extra transmitter to the Aquarius receiver, please follow the steps shown below:
- Make sure that the receiver is correctly connected and has supply voltage.
- Press the black programming button on the bottom of the receiver for 1 second, the status LED on the receiver will light up red.
- Switch on the transmitter, the LED on the receiver will now flash yellow.
- The transmitter is now programmed to the receiver.
- Make sure it works by pressing a button, if the status LED on the receiver flashes yellow (± 2x per second), the programming was successful.
To delete all the transmitters from the memory of the receiver, keep the programming button pressed down for longer than 8 seconds until the red status LED on the receiver switches off. This will also reset the configuration to the default settings.
Multiple transmitters can be programmed. The limitation is that only one transmitter can be active at the same time. This is the transmitter that switches on the receiver. Another transmitter is ignored until the receiver is switched off (or has gone out of range) and started by that other transmitter.
Instruction video Aquarius receiver
This video below shows a different remote control but the pairing operation on the receiver side is the same.